2019 was full of exciting growth for both Alpine and many of our customers. This year’s Alpine Seminar 2020 will be an exciting time to share successes and explore new ways to innovate, integrate and motivate. Seminar exists to help you and your business grow. Whether it is sharing innovative business ideas or learning ways to leverage your software, Seminar always delivers. We want 2020-2021 to be a successful year for your business and believe this year’s Seminar will equip you to do that very thing.
We continue to receive so many positive responses to hosting Seminar here in Colorado Springs. This year we have moved our Seminar to the Garden of the Gods Resort & Club; you will be impressed by the facility, meeting space and amenities available to you. The dates of this years seminar will be Wednesday, April 15th through Friday, April 17th.
- The venue has changed this year, and, the structure will be considerably different! More details will follow.
- We will have a diversified team of presenters that will touch on all aspects of your business.
- Year after year, we find the greatest value gained from our Seminars is the interaction among our varying partners and Alpine staff.
Seminar 2020 will bring an enormous return on the investment…and you will be able to take in and enjoy scenic Colorado as an extra!
When is Seminar?
April 15-17, 2020
Price for Seminar:
Standard Rate- $1,045
Premier Rate- $795
Early Bird Discount (First 10 to pay before February 15, 2020)- 10% off
Referral Discount-20% off
Ways to Register:
1) Click on the “REGISTER” button below and it will walk you through the registration process.
2) Email or call Steve Fleming and let him know you will be attending.
Resort Reservation Details:
This year we have selected a particularly amazing venue at the Garden of the Gods Resort. In addition to a breath-taking front row view of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods, you have spacious luxury rooms, spa and salon access, heated pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and access to all their exercise equipment and classes. Stay an extra day or two to take in all the resort and Colorado Springs has to offer.
Garden of the Gods Resort & Club (CLICK HERE to view website)
3320 Mesa Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
To book your room for Wednesday, April 15 and Thursday, April 16 with Garden of the Gods, CLICK HERE. If you want to stay additional days (i.e. Tuesday or Friday) after you register for Wednesday and Thursday, you must call and book the additional days.
Location of Seminar:
Garden of the Gods Resort & Club
Location of Airports:
Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is the nearest airport (approximately 20 minutes from Resort)
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the second most convenient airport (approximately 1.5 hours from resort)
Product Updates and Presentations:
- The next generation of Visual Rams-Pro Enterprise 10- Steve Fleming
- AlpineLive and Technology Advances and Updates- Nick Otto
- Visual On-Route 5.1: Revolutionizing your operation- Matt Durfee
- VRPE 10 customizations and custom processes- Steve Rom
- Top 10 customer support issues in VRPE 10 and how to avoid them!- Andrew Rom
- So you want to upgrade to VRPE 10? Steve Fleming
- MOB-VRPE-10 Integration- Adam Franks and Trish Sant
- Work Orders and Visual On-Route-Nick Otto
- Father-Son management and billing in VRPE 10- Steve Rom
- Your On-Call business and VOR 5.1- Matt Durfee
- Reporting needs in your company and area (forum and discussion)- Mick Baker
- And more…
Additional Seminar Features:
- Leveraging Alpine to help your business grow- Steve Fleming
- Your Customized Plan for 2020-2021- One-on-one meetings with Alpine Team
- Break-out Q&A- Alpine staff, Distributors and Vendors
- Industry Spotlights- 20 minute snippets sprinkled throughout the two days from our customers on best practices.
- Visual On-Route ride-along demo. Matt Durfee and Nick Otto
- What else do you need from your software? Steve Fleming
- Wednesday evening reception- Fun, Food, Drink, and Festivities