2016 was full of exciting growth for both Alpine and many of our customers. This year’s Alpine Seminar proves also to 2017 was full of exciting growth for both Alpine and many of our customers. Seminar exists to help you and your business grow. Whether it is sharing innovative business ideas or learning ways to leverage your software, Seminar always delivers. We want 2018-19 to be a successful year for your business and believe this year’s Seminar will equip you to do that very thing.
We continue to receive so many positive responses to hosting Seminar here in Colorado Springs. We will host this year’s Seminar at the newly-renovated Embassy Suites just north of downtown Colorado Springs. The dates of this years seminar will be Wednesday, April 11th through Friday, April 13th.
- While the venue is the same this year, the structure will be considerably different! More details will follow.
- We will have speakers and companies from all over the globe this year.
- Year after year, we find the greatest value gained from our Seminars is the interaction among our varying partners and Alpine staff.
Seminar 2018 will bring an enormous return on the investment…and you will be able to take in and enjoy scenic Colorado as an extra!
When is Seminar?
April 11-13, 2018
Price for Seminar:
Standard Rate- $1,045
Premier Rate- $795
Early Bird Discount (First 10 to pay before February 1, 2015)- 10% off
Referral Discount-20% off
Ways to Register:
1) Click on the “REGISTER” button below and it will walk you through the registration process.
2) Email or call Steve Fleming and let him know you will be attending.
Hotel Reservation details:
Select the “Book Now” button below to book your hotel room online. If you want to call to make your reservation, mention you are with Alpine Technology’s Seminar 2018 and you will get a great room rate of $134/night.
Embassy Suites by Hilton
7290 Commerce Center Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80919
Location of Airports:
Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is the nearest airport (approximately 20 minutes from resort)
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the second most convenient airport (approximately 1.5 hours from resort)
click here to download and view Seminar brochure
Product Updates and Presentations:
- Why VRPE 10 and what can you expect? Mick Baker
- AlpineLive and Technology Advances and Updates- Nick Otto
- Visual On-Route goes Mobile- Matt Durfee
- MOB-VRPE-10 Integration- Adam Franks
- C2 Logix and Route Optimization- Tony Esposito
- Using Work Orders to Automate Your Business- David LaMotte
- Equip your Sales Team with VRP- Steve Rom
- Extended Reporting with RAA (Route Action Analysis) and VOR-Matt Durfee
- VRPE-10 for the advanced VRP6 User- Mick Baker & Steve Rom
- Customer Support 101 and VRPE 10-Chris Earley
- VRP Customizations and 3rd Party integrations you need to know about! Mick Baker, David Lamotte, Steve Rom
- And more…
Additional Seminar Features:
- Economic, Industry Outlook- Mick Baker & Steve Fleming
- Your Customized Plan for 2018- One-on-one meetings with Alpine Team
- Break-out Q&A- Alpine staff, Distributors and Vendors
- Industry Spotlights- 20 minute snippets sprinkled throughout the two days from our customers on best practices. Alpine Customers.
- Visual On-Route ride-along demo. Matt Durfee and Nick Otto
- What else do you need from your software? Mick Baker & Steve Fleming
- Wednesday evening reception- Fun, Food, Skits, Drink, and Festivities