2018 was full of exciting growth for both Alpine and many of our customers. This year’s Alpine Seminar 2019 will be an exciting time to share successes and explore new ways to innovate, integrate and motivate. Seminar exists to help you and your business grow. Whether it is sharing innovative business ideas or learning ways to leverage your software, Seminar always delivers. We want 2019-2020 to be a successful year for your business and believe this year’s Seminar will equip you to do that very thing.
We continue to receive so many positive responses to hosting Seminar here in Colorado Springs. We will host this year’s Seminar at the newly-renovated Embassy Suites just north of downtown Colorado Springs. The dates of this years seminar will be Wednesday, April 17th through Friday, April 19th.
- While the venue is the same this year, the structure will be considerably different! More details will follow.
- We will have a diversified team of presenters that will touch on all aspects of your business.
- Year after year, we find the greatest value gained from our Seminars is the interaction among our varying partners and Alpine staff.
Seminar 2019 will bring an enormous return on the investment…and you will be able to take in and enjoy scenic Colorado as an extra!
When is Seminar?
April 17-19, 2019
Price for Seminar:
Standard Rate- $1,045
Premier Rate- $795
Early Bird Discount (First 10 to pay before February 15, 2019)- 10% off
Referral Discount-20% off
Ways to Register:
1) Click on the “REGISTER” button below and it will walk you through the registration process.
2) Email or call Steve Fleming and let him know you will be attending.
Hotel Reservation details:
Embassy Suites by Hilton
To reserve your room call 1 (719) 599-9100
To receive the discount room rate of $134, let them know you are with Alpine Seminar 2019
CLICK HERE to reserve a room online
Location of Seminar:
Embassy Suites by Hilton
7290 Commerce Center Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Location of Airports:
Colorado Springs Airport (COS) is the nearest airport (approximately 20 minutes from Hotel)
Denver International Airport (DEN) is the second most convenient airport (approximately 1.5 hours from resort)
click here to download and view Seminar brochure
Product Updates and Presentations:
- Why VRPE 10 and what can you expect? Mick Baker
- AlpineLive and Technology Advances and Updates- Nick Otto
- Visual On-Route goes Mobile- Matt Durfee
- MOB-VRPE-10 Integration- Adam Franks
- C2 Logix and Route Optimization- Tony Esposito
- Work Orders and Visual On-Route
- Equip your Sales Team with VRP- Steve Rom
- Mapping in VRPE 10
- VRPE-10 for the advanced User- Mick Baker & Steve Rom
- Customer Support 101 and VRPE 10-Chris Earley
- VRP Customizations and 3rd Party integrations you need to know about! Mick Baker, Steve Rom
- And more…
Additional Seminar Features:
- Succession Planning-Begin With the End in Mind
- Your Customized Plan for 2019- One-on-one meetings with Alpine Team
- Break-out Q&A- Alpine staff, Distributors and Vendors
- Industry Spotlights- 20 minute snippets sprinkled throughout the two days from our customers on best practices. Alpine Customers.
- Visual On-Route ride-along demo. Matt Durfee and Nick Otto
- What else do you need from your software? Mick Baker & Steve Fleming
- Wednesday evening reception- Fun, Food, Skits, Drink, and Festivities